Holy Spirit (TK to 4th Grade) & St. Mary Magdalen (Grade 5th-8th) 2018-2019 School Information
Holy Spirit’s 1st Day of School: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 (8:00 am to 12:00 noon)
St. Mary Magdalen’s 1st Day of School: Wednesday, August 22 (8:00 am to 12:00 noon)
8:00 a.m -3:00 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
8:00 a.m – 12:00 noon Wednesday
School Uniforms are required. Once the student is accepted we will give you the uniform information.
All students may participate in our hot breakfast and lunch program. Breakfast and lunch are free, reduced or full pay. Information on the hot lunch program is sent home the first week of school.
1. TK-4 & 5-8 (Catholic)
- One Child – $4,070 Annually / $370/month (divided into 11 payments)
- Two Children – $6,035 Annually / $548/month (divided into 11 payments)
- Three or more children – $8,070 Annually / $733/month (divided into 11 payments)
2. TK-4 & 5-8 (Non-Catholic)
- One Child – $4,290 Annually / $390/month (divided into 11 payments)
- Two Children – $6,310 Annually / $573/month (divided into 11 payments)
- Three or more children – $8,170 Annually / $742/month (divided into 11 payments)
Registration fees – $100 per child (non-refundable)
Annual Fee – $300 per child
Earthquake kit fee – $10 per child
- Tuition is due on the first of each month. A $10 late fee will be charged if not paid by the 10th of each month.
- There will be a $20 service charge on all checks returned unpaid by the bank.
- Twenty-five (25) service hours per school year or pay $10 per hour for the number of hours not worked for the year. If parents are not able to complete the 25 hours of service, they may make a $250 contribution to the school instead. Parents making the extra contribution are still required to attend mandatory meetings and to participate in all mandatory fundraisers and activities.